Use Hotair Grilling. Food Processor.
Cooking time 55 minutes
100ml Sunflower oil
2 large Spanish onions peeled and cut in half.
2 large roosters, peeled and cut in half
8 large eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper.
Hotair Grilling at 180°C. Food Processor.
1. Fit the slicing disk using the thick side in the food processor. Slice the onions and then the potatoes.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick, oven-proof pan about 28cm wide.
3. Add the onion and potatoes and cook over a low heat for 30 minutes or until soft and just beginning to colour, stirring from time to time.
4. Drain the onions and potatoes. Add to the eggs. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour back into the pan. Cook again on the hob over a low heat for about 10 minutes. Transfer to the oven on shelf level 3 for 10-15 minutes or until set.
6. Remove from the oven and turn out onto a large round serving platter. Serve cut into wedges with a salad.